Noelle - Day 155 (Steve and Riddles and Stuff)
HELLO!!!
I hope you're having a great day...fun fact: only 210 days left till we have completed our ULTIMATE goal of posting everyday for 365 days straight! I think I'll take like a month long vacation by that time. Assuming we make it. I'm feeling kinda confident though at nearly (sorta) half way through.
Alright, so yesterday I said that I would post the riddle answers...I LIED. Jk! The answers are (drum roll please) ... "dragon" and "pineapple". Didn't figure it out? That's ok. Better luck next time...BWHAHAHAHA.
So now that we have that over with, time for this week's StWD comic. Don't know what that is? StWD stands for Steve the Wimpy Dragon, which is my ongoing, once-a-week comic. It follows the random adventures of, you guessed it, Steve! :)
Anyway, that's all I got for today folks! Don't forget to comment with your feedback, and I hope you have a great, God-blessed day. (I also hope that I didn't just offend the whole internet... -_-)
I hope you're having a great day...fun fact: only 210 days left till we have completed our ULTIMATE goal of posting everyday for 365 days straight! I think I'll take like a month long vacation by that time. Assuming we make it. I'm feeling kinda confident though at nearly (sorta) half way through.
Alright, so yesterday I said that I would post the riddle answers...I LIED. Jk! The answers are (drum roll please) ... "dragon" and "pineapple". Didn't figure it out? That's ok. Better luck next time...BWHAHAHAHA.
So now that we have that over with, time for this week's StWD comic. Don't know what that is? StWD stands for Steve the Wimpy Dragon, which is my ongoing, once-a-week comic. It follows the random adventures of, you guessed it, Steve! :)
![]() |
| Tah-dah! The official name of this comic is "Cheese" but I like the caption better. |

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!