Noelle - Day 144 (Full Over Haul)
Hello my peoples.
I find it funny...everybody that I told about 365 was all like ... there's no way this short annoying kid can pull this off. Ok, they didn't say that, and I have help (thanks Jillian! Thanks Alisa! Thanks Madison!) but seriously, here we are at almost 150 days! Is that cool or what?
And here's the really cool news: I just edited the blog and made it all fall-ish and pretty! Comment below with your thoughts. There's been some things (ok, a lot of things) that have been bugging me ever since we started out (over a year ago, if you can believe it) So I finally fixed them. And honestly, that's all I have to say today. :)
Talk to you tomorrow!
I find it funny...everybody that I told about 365 was all like ... there's no way this short annoying kid can pull this off. Ok, they didn't say that, and I have help (thanks Jillian! Thanks Alisa! Thanks Madison!) but seriously, here we are at almost 150 days! Is that cool or what?
And here's the really cool news: I just edited the blog and made it all fall-ish and pretty! Comment below with your thoughts. There's been some things (ok, a lot of things) that have been bugging me ever since we started out (over a year ago, if you can believe it) So I finally fixed them. And honestly, that's all I have to say today. :)
Talk to you tomorrow!
I like it, I think the background is cute! :)
ReplyDelete