Fall Candles Reveiw - Kathleen
My love for candles has slowly become an obsession...
Hello my lovelies! How are you? Doing well, I hope? Good!
So recently with school being super stressful, I thought that a lot of people would be feeling it with the homework and classes, and I thought I would review some things that really help me chill.
Most of these are candles.
Now I know that a lot of people MIGHT be sick of my rants on smelly things. Such as candles. Although I haven't done one on perfume and fragrance mist.... But imma do it anyway!!!
So here we go!
Hello my lovelies! How are you? Doing well, I hope? Good!
So recently with school being super stressful, I thought that a lot of people would be feeling it with the homework and classes, and I thought I would review some things that really help me chill.
Most of these are candles.
Now I know that a lot of people MIGHT be sick of my rants on smelly things. Such as candles. Although I haven't done one on perfume and fragrance mist.... But imma do it anyway!!!
So here we go!
- Leaves by White Barn. This one burns really well. It smells a bit spicy. The description says it has notes of crisp red apple, golden nectar, and cloves spice. I can definitely smell the cloves. It has this kind of scent picture that I imagine being apple picking on a sunny fall day with a cinnamon spice donut. Can you see how much I love it? I've only had it for like 5 weeks.
2. Pumpkin Cupcake literally smells like someone is baking. One time my dad walked in my room and asked who was baking. It's like cloudy days with a book and hot cocoa. As you can probably see, I love this candle just as much as Leaves. White barn candles burn very well and evenly. They also don't end up with the little bubbles that Yankee Candles do.
3. Red Apple Wreath is one of my favorite Yankee Candles. It smells a bit like apple pie but not as sweet. It's kind of earthy.
4. This is a new candle of mine; as you can see, I haven't burned it yet. It smells a lot like the Balsam and Cedar candle by Yankee Candle, but is a bit more woody. I haven't ever burned an Ashland candle before, so I don't know what the burning quality is like, but I will tell you if it is awful or amazing.
Few minor details:
- I'm not being supported by any of these brands
- I usually get the smaller candles because they are cheaper when I am not sure how I will like them or what their burning quality is like
- Most Yankee Candles are a bit sweet for me, but I have a lot of them. Most were gifts, and they actually aren't that sweet. They are also very expensive, whereas the White Barn/Bath and Body Works candles are cheaper, have better burning quality, and are also less sweet.
Thanks so much for reading this week, tell me what your favorite fall scent/experience is and why! I love hearing from you all in the comments!
Also, tell me if the candles/fall theme is driving you nuts and I cans switch it up a bit. I just have so many ideas for all the different seasons and I want to share all of them with you!
See you next week!




The fall theme is amazing, especially if you have more ideas!!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite scent/candle at the moment is Leaves by White Barn (The same one you seem to love too xD) and I love the fall theme!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I have so many cool ideas coming up for Halloween and Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete