Jay - Death Doesn't Discriminate On Whether I Sleep Or Not

Raise a glass to me not being dead, guys! Yay....

Well, it's 11 and I'm tired as all hell, but let's spit out a post, kay? First off, sorry for not posting. School's been a drag and blogging isn't my main priority right now. So expect on again, off again posts from moi-même. Oh yeah, and expect Hamilton references. Cus, thanks to Aaron McEvoy and Dyal (a public school friend), I have become Hamiltrash..... thanks guys. Thanks a whole friggin' lot. 

Oh, and side note, I am now called John and Philip by most of my friends.....fight me.

But other than that, my life has been pretty neat and orderly. :) How about a photo dump, to apologize for my absence? Good? Great!

He's handsome and shy but as evil as Charles Lake. Judge him and death will become a good friend of yours. 


:) snek boy is too cute for this world

WIP

MY NAME IS HERCULES MULLIGAN, UPPIN' IT, LOVIN' IT!!

(Noelle: I swear the Hamilton fans are literally coming out of the woodwork everywhere)

This shy thing is from a new story idea based off of RMS! He's a cutie, huh?

Oh, and then there's this jerkwad. No one likes him.

This is the nice version of the jerkwad above. AKA Freckle Boy.

Hamilton is me, guys.


This is actually Jess and Jayce, an OC of mine....they aren't the best of friends...

Well, I'm gonna go read fan fiction......see y'all on Monday with Halloween pics and scary stories......hopefully.....I MAY EVEN DO A HANGOUTS CHAT THINGIE WITH FANS WHO WANNA TALK.......MAYBE.....*run away*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)