Kathleen - Fall Photography

Hi readers from the interwebs!

I'm so excited for Halloween! There will be a post next week of my night of fun, but since I can't do that now, I have been convinced to try and make a contribution to the art side of this lovely blog. So I'm gonna attempt it. Alright!

I love photography. I always have. I don't have a super nice camera, which is driving me nuts, but I'm really hoping to get one in the near future.

In the meantime, I love looking at pictures so I can practice with my phone and my decent, but not professional camera. Seasonal pictures are my favorite, along with engagement announcements and graduation pictures. I compiled a list of pretty fall pictures to show y'all! Lets just get right to it because there are a lot!
















So there are the lovely pictures! Next week we will have lots of fun with Halloween vloggy (?) posts. Yeah. I don't know what that really meant right there... Basically like a vlog, in a blog. Yeah.

I hope you like the post! Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)