Trinity - Photo Fridays #3

Hello Wonderful World of the Internet!!!

This is post number THREE of Photo Fridays! I'm surprised I have kept up with it for three weeks... I would usually forget or just slack off and not do it. But hey, there is a first for everything!!! I hope all of you are liking my photos! If you are here is another photo just for you! Yes, you... no, no... not you. You! Yes, you, this one is just for you! I know you're going to like this one!


BAM! PHOTO! The power of being an editor is amazing! Ok, back to the post... (I don't know why I'm being weird today...) The reason why I like this photo is because the subject is oblivious to the photo that is being taken. She is being no one other than herself. She is opening up her arms, embracing and loving the world around her. She is happy and doesn't need to be anything special because she has a camera pointed at her. The greenery really makes her pop and stand out. The greenery by its self is beautiful as well and the lighting breaks through the wall of leaves and vines beautifully.

I know I have literally been rambling randomly, pointing out the things that are nice about this photo and I'm sure your done listening to it. So I shall stop and let you read the other stuff on this blog! If you like my... (lets just say) artistic posts, you should go check out some of Noelle's stuff. 
She's a great artist. Ok, so this post is way to long already. I'm going to end it here!

(Aw, thank Tris.  Your photography posts are amazing -N)

If you think I missed anything about this photo, than please, comment below!!!

Stay awesome internet!!!

Comments

  1. Love it Trinity and love "hearing" your voice here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)