Jay - Eh
Well, I'm not dead. Unhappily alive, but not dead.
So, sorry for not posting last week. My life recently has been a big ol' mess as of recently. Some of you know I auditioned for the musical.....I was not given a part. I've also had personal issues, though they've kinda simmered down (hopefully). School has also been a jerk, what with Mom wanting me to look at colleges and what high school I'm going to next year and whatnot.
So that's been happening.
BUT THERE'S ALWAYS A SILVER LINING!
My mom is letting me get an undercut, which is awesome (hoping she'll allow me to get my hair dyed too......fingers crossed!). If you don't know what an undercut is, then here's a reference:
Thank goodness for supportive aunts..... :)
But anyway, thanks for listening to my life problems! Lets hope my next post won't be so depressing!
Bah-bye!
So, sorry for not posting last week. My life recently has been a big ol' mess as of recently. Some of you know I auditioned for the musical.....I was not given a part. I've also had personal issues, though they've kinda simmered down (hopefully). School has also been a jerk, what with Mom wanting me to look at colleges and what high school I'm going to next year and whatnot.
So that's been happening.
BUT THERE'S ALWAYS A SILVER LINING!
My mom is letting me get an undercut, which is awesome (hoping she'll allow me to get my hair dyed too......fingers crossed!). If you don't know what an undercut is, then here's a reference:
Thank goodness for supportive aunts..... :)
But anyway, thanks for listening to my life problems! Lets hope my next post won't be so depressing!
Bah-bye!

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!