Noelle - Meh
Hi guys!
I...was up really late last night, and it's starting to take its toll on me. *deep yawn* *misspells every single word*
Sorry I haven't been posting much interesting stuff, guys. My brain has been focused on other stuff, mostly The Betrayers, school, and staying awake. That kind of stuff.
*yawn*
So....yup. I think beyond just a quick update on my life, I'm pretty much just going to take this week off and hope I can come up with a blogging idea before next Saturday.
Let's see....next week is a big week for me, because A) it's Dead Week (a.k.a. first quarter exam week) and B) Tuesday is my birthday! Yay, I've aged an entire year older than my ideal age. I'm kidding, of course, I'm happy no matter how old I am, because my hobbies aren't age based. I will be drawing with side walk chalk long after all my friends have babies and have tried to set me up with some guy.
I don't even know, my brain is all over the place right now. I was up reallllllly late with a friend and we watched all three of the Captain America movies + the two Avengers movies and that should not be humanly possible.
Alright, I'll stop rambling and say good bye before I drive you all nuts. Comment below with what you want me to post about next week, and don't forget to check out my other blog (weekly posts every Saturday!)
I...was up really late last night, and it's starting to take its toll on me. *deep yawn* *misspells every single word*
Sorry I haven't been posting much interesting stuff, guys. My brain has been focused on other stuff, mostly The Betrayers, school, and staying awake. That kind of stuff.
*yawn*
So....yup. I think beyond just a quick update on my life, I'm pretty much just going to take this week off and hope I can come up with a blogging idea before next Saturday.
Let's see....next week is a big week for me, because A) it's Dead Week (a.k.a. first quarter exam week) and B) Tuesday is my birthday! Yay, I've aged an entire year older than my ideal age. I'm kidding, of course, I'm happy no matter how old I am, because my hobbies aren't age based. I will be drawing with side walk chalk long after all my friends have babies and have tried to set me up with some guy.
I don't even know, my brain is all over the place right now. I was up reallllllly late with a friend and we watched all three of the Captain America movies + the two Avengers movies and that should not be humanly possible.
Alright, I'll stop rambling and say good bye before I drive you all nuts. Comment below with what you want me to post about next week, and don't forget to check out my other blog (weekly posts every Saturday!)
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!