Madison - Weird/random/cute Wednesday
Ok, before I start blabbing on about random things let me apologize for not posting as much as I should. I can claim that I have work and lots of stuff going on but really, I'm just being lazy so I am going to start posting more. I call Wednesday's.
Let me start off with my summer and how it's going. I am working at the Aquatic center here in Clarkston. It's so much fun! All the people their are so nice and no cares about me being homeschooled. I told someone expecting it to be "oh, homeschooled, how did you get a job if you never come out." Or "did you ever get to do school in your pajamas?" . None of it. But I am the only one who cares about proper grammar!! Seriously! No one gets that you don't end a sentence with a preposition ...*sigh*
Anyways, you guys probably already saw the pictures but I got my kitten! My mom got one too, they are both so cute!! I love them. They are going to be so spoiled, they must think they are smaller then they are they keep wanting to crawl up and sit right under the chin. They used to be able to do that, but they grew.
Oh yeah I almost forgot, I painted my room! It was a really loud and angry red, not its two different colors,blue and red.
And another thing to add to the random,I got my braces a few days ago...not the most pleasant thing in the world but it's all worth it.
Ok I think this is enough for catching up. Thanks for reading about my boring life....
-M
I meant to write blue and green not red. I can't edit it on my iPod right now.
ReplyDeleteThat kitten is ADORABLE!!!! And I know, it's really hard to write posts on mobile devices, isn't it? They need to make an app...
ReplyDeleteAnna dahling there already is an app...it just sucks.
DeleteWhat?! I can't find it!
DeleteHuh...maybe they deleted it, cuz it sucks.
DeleteCan't wait to see room pics! Though cute kitten pics are good too!
ReplyDeleteI promise to include the room pics in the next post. :)
DeleteWelcome back, Madison!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI love the kitten!!!
ReplyDelete