Saturday Art Work


Hi everybody!
So despite the fact that I made a poll on the G+ bloggers only community about what I should post next, and despite the fact that people wanted to hear about Minecraft and stuff like that, I decided to be lazy.  And post some other artwork I'm working on.  :D  Doesn't that sound fun??

So for some reason I was in a creepy, depressed mood when I drew this stuff so don't judge...


Original version

Really cool (in my opinion) photo shopped version
So yeah, random skeleton dragon.

This one is titled "Burn My Mask" and I really, really love it.
There is a photo shopped version, but it's really not that different so whatever.  :D

Yeah...my artwork has been slightly...depressing recently....
So yeah.  I'll post some more artwork next week, because I will have more by next week.  Thank you for reading, comment with what you think I should draw/post about next!  Bye!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)