FINAL DAY!!!!! (Jay's Post)
It's finally over!!
Wow, never thought I'd say that on here. But, I did. And it's true. 365 Days is over. *Starts partying like crazy*
But seriously, thanks reader! If you hadn't stuck around and read our posts, then we wouldn't of kept doing them. :)
I wasn't here the whole time, much to my displeasure, but I'm glad I was able to be here in general. Yeah, you still don't know what I look like (pics coming soon!), but you still enjoy my posts and comment if you can. That's great for someone like me that's hella self-conscious!
While doing this blog, I've met so many great people. (Shout out to Anna and all the other amazing homeschoolers!) You all made me who I am today. And I'm not lying either. I wouldn't have started writing if it was not for Noelle, and I wouldn't have drawn so much amazing art either.
Thanks a bunch!
365 may be over, but this blog isn't! Expect more of my annoying awesomeness in the future, guys! Now, since Noelle did this, I might as well. My top ten blog posts:
YEAH! 365 IS OVER! FINALLY! CELEBRATE! WOOHOO!
Wow, never thought I'd say that on here. But, I did. And it's true. 365 Days is over. *Starts partying like crazy*
But seriously, thanks reader! If you hadn't stuck around and read our posts, then we wouldn't of kept doing them. :)
I wasn't here the whole time, much to my displeasure, but I'm glad I was able to be here in general. Yeah, you still don't know what I look like (pics coming soon!), but you still enjoy my posts and comment if you can. That's great for someone like me that's hella self-conscious!
While doing this blog, I've met so many great people. (Shout out to Anna and all the other amazing homeschoolers!) You all made me who I am today. And I'm not lying either. I wouldn't have started writing if it was not for Noelle, and I wouldn't have drawn so much amazing art either.
Thanks a bunch!
365 may be over, but this blog isn't! Expect more of my annoying awesomeness in the future, guys! Now, since Noelle did this, I might as well. My top ten blog posts:
- Day 313 (Because everyone needs fluff.)
- Day 352 (I don't even know, but I thought it was funny.)
- Day 298 (Some of the head cannons were hilarious, what can I say?)
- Day 303 (This was important to my second book, so it has to be on this list.)
- Day 300 (HEAD CANNONS ARE AWESOME!)
- Day 283 (One sad thing on this list is enough, right?)
- Day 231 (This is the one post that is closest to a rant that I've ever made.)
- Day 226 (I just thought this was adorable.)
- Day 279 (EMOTIONS ARE COOL!)
- Day 342 (And this had Lukas, so yeah, I'm happy.)
YEAH! 365 IS OVER! FINALLY! CELEBRATE! WOOHOO!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!