Just Your Saturday Randomness

Hi everybody!
I said I was going to do a post called '7 Truths About Writers' this week...I lied. *collective gasp* (it'll happen...eventually...when I stop procrastinating)

So...today I discovered the true benefits of being a writer.  No, not the self-discovery and introspect.  No, not the pleasure of finishing a final draft and just being done.  Not even the writing itself.  No, the true benefit is CHAPTER TITLES.

IBFs formally apologizes to all the OCD people who are cringing in their seats as they notice how off center these screen shots are...
(*Elena starts complaining in the distance*)
And finally, my favorite....
(by book three, none of you should be surprised anymore...just sayin'...)
So yes.  If you weren't looking forward to book three of RMS yet, YOU SHOULD BE NOW.  :D

Let's see...I have a few art projects going, mostly just little boring sketches and stuff.

I'm going to attempt to do a thirty day challenge based on this artist's work:
Cool, right?  I'm going to ATTEMPT to do something similar.
So yeah, there's that....  I also finally did a personified Blogger picture!  Yes, I know Jay already did one but I wanted to do my own version because reasons.

Cool... I guess...right?

(sorry for the cruddy resolution...ipad pictures)

And hm, to finish up this post, have something Marvel - and if you don't understand this, I'm taking away your 'cool-ish homeschooler' ID .  You don't deserve it (of course, if you haven't seen Civil War you wouldn't get it, so then I won't take it away)
Have a great day!  Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)