Happy Happy Saturdays!

Sup everybody!
How're y'all doin' today?  And yes, that is how I talk occasionally...especially when I'm visiting with my Texas relatives.  Can you imagine me with a drawl?  Trust me, it sounds weird.

Anyway...focusing now.

We've finished up the 365 Days challenge!  And now comes the hard part....keeping this blog alive.  WHICH I WILL DO.  I WILL NOT FEEL LIKE THIS:


My fellow authors recently learned what happens when somebody doesn't keep my baby blog alive... *glares*  So um yeah I'll stop being threatening now and explain what all is going on.

We're going to try and post weekly, each blogger taking a specific day.  I, having already staked a small claim on Saturday because of my weekly Saturday Steve posts, decided to keep up with that and took Saturdays as 'my day'.  SO NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO AT THE END OF THE WEEK.  *angelic smile*

Any who, things may change depending on how hard that turns out to be to keep up, but here is the tentative schedule as of now:

  • Mondays - not taken (but you can watch Blimey Cow's 'Messy Mondays' video on youtube so that makes up for it)
  • Tuesdays - JJ
  • Wednesday - Madison (who promises many cat pictures....)
  • Thursday - Anna Leah
  • Fridays - not taken (I'm going to just say that Jay Blank will take this day without asking her...Jay you have been voluntold.)
  • Saturdays - MEEEEE!
  • Sundays - not taken
So this schedule is pretty loose and abstract, meaning that we don't have to post, and we can post whenever we want.  It's just highly, highly suggested that you do.  And as for authors that either haven't picked a day or don't feel comfortable with doing weekly posts yet, that's okay!  Just post whenever you want!  That goes for Elena, Trinity, and incoming bloggers.  You're going to do great!

Hope that that sounds good, and have a great day!  Bye bye y'all!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)