Jay - I Beg Readers To Read!
IT'S FRIDAY AGAIN! AND THAT MEANS MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!
So, in this post I just wanted to inform you all that I will not be posting next Friday. That is because, sadly, I will be at a vegetarian camp thingy from this Sunday to next Sunday. *Gives a half-hearted whoop*
But yeah, now that that's done, I want to ask readers and authors alike a question:
You heard me right, dear reader. I'm writing a new book! And I actually have a plot line this time.......I think!
Lots of these are works in progress, so don't be alarmed by their sketchy appearance....(you should definitely be alarmed!)
BUT YEAH! ANYWAYS! READ MY BOOK! (Please, I have no readers....at all...besides Noelle)
YAY!
So, in this post I just wanted to inform you all that I will not be posting next Friday. That is because, sadly, I will be at a vegetarian camp thingy from this Sunday to next Sunday. *Gives a half-hearted whoop*
But yeah, now that that's done, I want to ask readers and authors alike a question:
DO YOU WANT TO READ MY BOOK?!
You heard me right, dear reader. I'm writing a new book! And I actually have a plot line this time.......I think!
Just to give you a basic idea, have some self-made fan art. :)
Lots of these are works in progress, so don't be alarmed by their sketchy appearance....(you should definitely be alarmed!)
BUT YEAH! ANYWAYS! READ MY BOOK! (Please, I have no readers....at all...besides Noelle)






*clears throat loudly* Excuuuse me!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, and Anna....
DeleteI would love to read your book!
ReplyDeleteAlrighty, I just need your email so I can send it to you :D
DeleteSend it to madison.fenimore3@gmail.com I use that one thing most.
Delete