Noelle - Day 182 (Another Boring Post)
Hiya!
So yeah, yesterday's post kinda stunk, but I doubt I can do better today...however, I can try.
So a few people have been asking me about the newly introduced characters Red and Blue in my book, The Survivors. Actually, let me restart with some news.
There will be a third book! It's going to be called The Cloners and will conclude the RMS series. I hope that it turns out good, but I've got some good plans for it...*cue evil laughter* Anyway, thanks to everybody that's helped me make it this far, and I can't wait to have The Survivors finished.
Now that we have that out of the way, time for the character...study? What would we call this? I'm going to do my best to describe and give back story with out spoilers, but if you want to read the book without prior knowledge, do not click the link below!
Red and Blue are a pair of sisters based off of my friends Abbie and Alia. Red is the older one, and is also called Elise. Blue is the younger, a.k.a. Echo.
They're mercenaries in the story (don't worry they're not too evil in real life) and work with Jess/Sam for the majority of the book. Red is pretty kick-butt, with teleportation powers and a good handle on every weapon, particularly single bladed swords and machine guns (she can be pretty specific). Blue prefers a long rang sort of attack and can be pretty quiet. She prefers a sniper gun or using her powers, which is lightning.
And then her sister....
So yeah, yesterday's post kinda stunk, but I doubt I can do better today...however, I can try.
So a few people have been asking me about the newly introduced characters Red and Blue in my book, The Survivors. Actually, let me restart with some news.
There will be a third book! It's going to be called The Cloners and will conclude the RMS series. I hope that it turns out good, but I've got some good plans for it...*cue evil laughter* Anyway, thanks to everybody that's helped me make it this far, and I can't wait to have The Survivors finished.
Now that we have that out of the way, time for the character...study? What would we call this? I'm going to do my best to describe and give back story with out spoilers, but if you want to read the book without prior knowledge, do not click the link below!
Red and Blue are a pair of sisters based off of my friends Abbie and Alia. Red is the older one, and is also called Elise. Blue is the younger, a.k.a. Echo.
They're mercenaries in the story (don't worry they're not too evil in real life) and work with Jess/Sam for the majority of the book. Red is pretty kick-butt, with teleportation powers and a good handle on every weapon, particularly single bladed swords and machine guns (she can be pretty specific). Blue prefers a long rang sort of attack and can be pretty quiet. She prefers a sniper gun or using her powers, which is lightning.
![]() |
| Red, aka Elise, aka Alia |
And that's it for today! If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them without spoiling book 2, okay! Comment below!


I would like to add that The Cloners is not a definite name - it might be the Betrayers, I am now unsure.
ReplyDeleteARGH I WANNA FINISH THE SURVIVIORS WHYYY
ReplyDelete