Noelle - Day 172 (Christmas Tree Pics)

I'm ba-ack!
And I'm STILL forbidden from posting RMS parts (by my own mandate, of course, but still) so you get an interesting post today AND tomorrow!  (gasp)  And its a good thing too, because in this week of non-RMS posts, I may have written five more chapters and some other stuff.  Heh.

So anyway, it's Christmas time.  Correction: it's advent time, but if you're not Catholic I'm not going to force this upon you, so it's Christmas time.  Anyway....

Not sure why my pictures cam out so cuddly, but I'm going to post them anyway!  So there!
My mom took a couple pics as well, so I'll put those at the end.
Da Beetles.  Every year we give each other ornaments (its a Matherne tradition) and this one was my dad's a few years back.

Bird's nest

Something I made in the first grade but yet we still have...Mom why do we have this?

Preetttty

Mom got one of those etched laser glass thingies.

Who doesn't want a rabbit decorating a mini-tree with the help of a sparrow hanging from their slightly-bigger tree?

This was my ornament last year - a peacock/sparrow thing.

Here's a picture of it from the front.
So yeah, like I said, most of my pics came out super cruddy, although I'm not sure why.  :(  On the other hand, my mom took some AMAZING pictures.
Isn't such a pretty tree?

We have a set of three of these ice-cream angels.

Like I said, her pics came out much better.  Hi mom!
Anyway, that's all I got for today.  I have such an interesting life.  (three more days till I can post RMS)  I hope you guys have a great day, and come back tomorrow for some less-cruddy pictures!  :P

Comments

  1. Elena MelendezDecember 18, 2015

    we once had a dove in a nest but than our cat got a hold of it. we have a new one but it's too big for the nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is way late but I LOVE CHRISTMAS SOO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)