Jess - Day 184 (The One and Only Role-Playing Post)
Sup guys.
Noelle: I would like to say that this might actually happen again, which would totally negate the title...be honest and comment below if you hate this or just think it's stupid.
What she said. Anyway, its Jess here guys, and technically I'm Noelle, but we're going to ignore that.
That would be my best friend, Sam, but you can call him bucket head. He's been trying to get Noelle to let him write one of these posts for-ev-er -
*sighs* You're not Batman Sam, now go away! Sorry about that guys. Where was I?
I will tackle the two of you now get out! I'm trying to write a post and you're not helping!
If I had chocolate, I would not give it to you. Mainly because I ate it. But there's more in the fridge. And it is not for you. Tell you what, I'll make you cookies later, okay?
Oh jeez I'm going to kill Tony. Formal means dresses. Yech. Danny, remind me to call Tony later and ask for the details, okay?
*sighs again* Never mind. Okay, so this blog post is pretty much ruined now. Okay, so what does she say at the end? Oh whatevs I don't care. I have stuff to do you know! Comment or something if you did or didn't like this post. Or if you want more. With other characters. Or something. Alright, I'm outta here, I promised Mirage I would help her with her homework.
Noelle: I would like to say that this might actually happen again, which would totally negate the title...be honest and comment below if you hate this or just think it's stupid.
What she said. Anyway, its Jess here guys, and technically I'm Noelle, but we're going to ignore that.
Sam: What? She finally let you write a post? Are you serious!? Why can't I write a post?!! Honestly I'm going to kill Noelle I can't believe that jjakfkdhagkdh.....
That would be my best friend, Sam, but you can call him bucket head. He's been trying to get Noelle to let him write one of these posts for-ev-er -
Sam: -Because I'm Batman!
*sighs* You're not Batman Sam, now go away! Sorry about that guys. Where was I?
*Danny walks in* Whatcha up to Jess?
I will tackle the two of you now get out! I'm trying to write a post and you're not helping!
Sam: We just wanted to know if you had any chocolate.
If I had chocolate, I would not give it to you. Mainly because I ate it. But there's more in the fridge. And it is not for you. Tell you what, I'll make you cookies later, okay?
Sam: Fine by me!
Danny: JARVIS called, you've been invited to a formal dinner.
Oh jeez I'm going to kill Tony. Formal means dresses. Yech. Danny, remind me to call Tony later and ask for the details, okay?
Danny: Call Tony later and ask for details.
*sighs again* Never mind. Okay, so this blog post is pretty much ruined now. Okay, so what does she say at the end? Oh whatevs I don't care. I have stuff to do you know! Comment or something if you did or didn't like this post. Or if you want more. With other characters. Or something. Alright, I'm outta here, I promised Mirage I would help her with her homework.
Jayce: Well now that Jay (not real name haha) is an author I got to do posts...YAY!
ReplyDeleteSam: Jay can I do one?!?!? Pleeezzz?!?!!?
Jay: No