Noelle - Day 175 (Sunday Snoop)
Hiya everybody!
I have literally five minutes to write this post and still come across as professional and nice and all that, but I'm sure I can do it (right?)
Anyway, we're almost half-way through my little writing challenge. Haven't seen it? I posted the picture yesterday. I'm doing personified week days - what will you do? Stories? Poems? You decide!
I have literally five minutes to write this post and still come across as professional and nice and all that, but I'm sure I can do it (right?)
Anyway, we're almost half-way through my little writing challenge. Haven't seen it? I posted the picture yesterday. I'm doing personified week days - what will you do? Stories? Poems? You decide!
She was a snoop. There was no doubt about that. She had pigtails bushy-full of secrets that weren’t hers and blue eyes wide with things she should have never seen. Adults loved her little blue plaid dress; kids sneered upon her angelic smile. “You are liar. You’re were not busy, you were having a party with such-n-such,” she’d say. Don’t bother telling an adult though - they’ll never believe you. Sunday is much too perfect to be a snoop, after all.That's literally all I have for you guys today! Have a great day, and don't forget to comment! :)
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!