Noelle - Day 174 (1 Week Challenge!)
Hiya!
So like all challenges, I'm not going to do this in one week. However, I will do this challenge multiple times, just to give you ideas. There's no requirements, no pressure, no specific writing form, just a two word prompt with a day. That's all I got for ya.
So anyway, here's my next day (remember yesterday I did Friday, personified)
Bye everybody, and don't forget to comment with your ideas and suggestions. I hope you have a great day!
So like all challenges, I'm not going to do this in one week. However, I will do this challenge multiple times, just to give you ideas. There's no requirements, no pressure, no specific writing form, just a two word prompt with a day. That's all I got for ya.
![]() |
| Slight difference, between this and other challenges - this one's all me. I sorta kinda made it up on the spot. |
The mess was unbearable. It was driving me nutz. But my friend Saturday? Not so much. He plopped down on the couch and used the pile of laundry as footrest. The socks were foot warmers and dog toys; the stack of books entertaining and coffee holders; the couch a filing cabinet and a bed. “This is the future!” He said. “This is the future.”
Bye everybody, and don't forget to comment with your ideas and suggestions. I hope you have a great day!

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!