A post...that isn't a 365 post....wow
Hey what's up everybody!?
So I was like JUST talking about how I do a TON of stuff with my time (most of which my parents silently frown upon but have given up trying to stop me) Anyway, here's two acrylic paintings I recently did. Yeah.
So I was like JUST talking about how I do a TON of stuff with my time (most of which my parents silently frown upon but have given up trying to stop me) Anyway, here's two acrylic paintings I recently did. Yeah.
![]() |
| This is a painting of everybody's favorite demon! Ain't she adorable...just for kicks, here's the photo I based it off of... ![]() |
![]() |
| He's the other pic (sorry...cruddy cell phone pic) of the acrylic painting I did for my mom. Of all the things she could have asked for, she asked for...a cow. Why? I don't know. Ask her. |
So anyway, that's all I got for you guys today. :P



Those are amazing! Very well done!
ReplyDeletevery pretty! i love them, but how did you get the pic of Katherine without her attacking you or the camera?
ReplyDeleteveeeeerrryyy carefully Elena.
ReplyDeleteThanks Madison!