Noelle - Super Procrastinator to the Rescue (Not)

Hi guys!
So haha, as the main blogger of IBFs, I'm usually on top of things.  Usually, I can schedule like eight posts ahead of time, get all my school work done, get a lot of art and writing done, and still be on top of things.

Usually.

Today is not one of those days, in case you haven't guessed.  I got to Thursday of this week and said, "Wait, do I have a post scheduled for Saturday?"  Nope.  So I got on the IBF Author's community, asking for suggestions.  Nope, no quick easy blog posts.  (by the way, did you know that there's an IBFs Author's community?  There is)

However, I have a couple good excuses this week.  A, school just started.  I've been trying to juggle oh-so-much homework and my hobbies.

Okay that's a really lame excuse.  I've been finishing my homework by noon every day.

My actual excuse is that my mother has been diagnosed with cancer.  We are so, so blessed that we caught it early, and I have friends who are willing to drive me places, and my grandmother is in town to help out, and that there's an extremely advanced hospital only 45 minutes away.

Some of you may had already known about this, some of you are staring at your screen with the equivalent of the :O emoji on your face (you're actually quite cute, by the way.  And yes....I can see you >:) jk.  Now shut your mouth before you attract flies)  Anyway, if you've heard of this or not, your responses have been amazing.  I have people from my school, who barely know me and have never met me IRL giving me electronic hugs (*hug!!*)  Both of our churches (the one here in St. Louis and our old one in NJ) offered up masses for us, my science teacher offered up a mass, Mom got the Anointing of the Sick (twice!!) and just...despite the fact that this is terrible and a painful time, I can't help but thank God for the amazing blessings he's sent us.  :)

So yeah...there's been a bunch of funky stuff going on.  I just started school (and golf, which is surprisingly fun...I mean, c'mon.  They're letting you hit things with a metal stick, how bad could it be?), Mom has tests every other day, and a surgery on September 2nd (which was yesterday, by the time this posts).  It's been stressful.

Posting is not exactly the first thing on my mind.  :P  I'll try to keep up with IBFs, and my other blogs are good to go already (seriously, posts scheduled for the next forever), and I'll make it work.  Somehow.  But if I miss a day...you'll know why.  Thank you all for your support and I'll see you next Saturday!

(not my artwork, by the way, just something I found on a pinning spree on Pinterest)

Have a great day, all my lovely wonderful readers!

Comments

  1. We are praying for you mom! Let us know if we can do anything! On another note, YOU ARE PLAYING GOLF? THATS SO COOL! WE SHOULD GO OUT TOGETHER SOMETIME! There is a little course right near my house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I've only attended one class....I'm still terrible

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)