Jay - ART DUMP (Not Really)
Hey guys! Sorry I missed last week......I kinda just skipped it...*shrugs*.
But the main reason in that school started up recently. YAY, NEW PUBLIC SCHOOL!!
And, sadly, I know no one there.....and I'm starting 8th Grade. Those two don't mix very well. At. All.
So, if I miss an update or something, it's probably because I was busy.......though I will try very hard to keep making posts!! :)
Anyway, back to something more interesting......ART DUMP!
But the main reason in that school started up recently. YAY, NEW PUBLIC SCHOOL!!
And, sadly, I know no one there.....and I'm starting 8th Grade. Those two don't mix very well. At. All.
So, if I miss an update or something, it's probably because I was busy.......though I will try very hard to keep making posts!! :)
Anyway, back to something more interesting......ART DUMP!
![]() |
By the way, I'm making a comic...... :) |
![]() |
| And more book fanart. |



Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!