Trinity - Photo Fridays #2
Hello Wonderful World of the Internet!!!
The second post of the Photo Fridays is here!!! I have a feeling I will really enjoy this... Anywho!!! Here is your photo. This is a photo of my own that I took at a sleepover I went to recently.
This photo is of one of my friends. Being at a sleep over we decided to do makeup. Red lipstick being the choice for the lips. This photo is great because it keeps you guessing as to what is hiding behind the red lipstick and beautiful hair. The red lipstick really pops in the black and white photo, this makes the subject stand out in a different way, other than just being the person in the photo.
That's all I have for this photo!
If you think I'm missing anything, than please, comment down below!!!
Stay awesome internet!!!
That's all I have for this photo!
If you think I'm missing anything, than please, comment down below!!!
Stay awesome internet!!!
That picture is beautiful ^v^
ReplyDelete