Noelle - My First Live Post (Part 1)
Hi!!!
Recently I asked my fellow bloggers what they'd like to hear from me, and they requested a LIVE post! However, sadly, Blogger doesn't allow videos to be uploaded (except for JJ, who always manages to please it somehow. Tell us your secretssssss)
So what I did is record myself, talking with you guys, while painting. It's not exactly what I had in mind, and it turned out to be...well, REALLY long, so I'll have to post it over several posts (I had no idea I talked to myself so much!!!) Anyway, it's kinda just me tangent-ing about, but it gives you guys a chance to 'hear' me completely unedited, you know? I hope you enjoy part one and all the parts to come (seriously, this thing is so long. Why the heck did I record for thirty minutes straight)
Enjoy!
Hey everybody!
So this is going to be like a live recording of me painting...
I probably won't actually end up talking about painting that much, I don't usually talk about painting while I'm painting. Um. I don't know if I'll put everything in this voice recording actually into the blog post. I'm going to try to, but you know, sometimes I talk about weird things to myself. I write out loud. I do some weird stuff.
Um. Luckily, I'm not posting this recording directly, so you know, I can delete out curse words and stuff. I do curse occasionally, because, you know, you splatter red paint over your finally finished blue background and you're just like, 'oooooooh fudge.'
You know what I'm talking about.
Okay....so, let me check my brushes, make sure...yeah, this water's clear enough. Okay all is well, everything is great, the system works. Yes, I'm quoting Blimey Cow. It's automatic. Don't even try stop me.
Lemme move some paints aside, I don't want to get my iPad wet because my poor iPad has been through enough. Kay, is the microphone over here? *tap tap* It's over here. Alllllrighty. So, um, today I'm just working on my mural, basically. Not really doing much. Talking to myself, because....that's what normal people do......
I wonder, I'm in a garage, can they hear me out there? That would really stink if they could hear me out there. Who knows, maybe the next door neighbors are standing by the garage door and laughing their heads off. Because I'm talking to myself in a garage. Well, technically I'm not talking to myself, technically I'm talking to my iPad. ........that's worse.
Okay, let's just paint now.
....I don't even know what I'm going to work on!
I kinda felt like painting but didn't plan out what I'm going to paint. I really should work...I'm going to work on Thanos today. Thanos is going in the top corner, top left corner. Is it Thanos? Thantanos? How's that spelled? I think it's Thanos. Lemme go grab a stool real quick because I can not reach that high without hurting my arms. Or my soul.
(To my parents) If anyone wants me I'll be talking to myself in the garage!
Did the microph- oh it picked that up. Okay wow.
*shoving things around* My workshop is constantly a mess....I, have this styrofoam thing that I sit on because I don't have a stool. I have like a step stool that I occasionally bring in, but it doesn't belong to me, so....if I got paint on it, it'd probably make my mom....pretty mad. So I'm not going to do that. Because mad moms are never fun.
*sigh* I probably should have cleaned up my work shop, you know, so I had a work space available, before I started this so I don't have to go through tons of recordings of me, going through reference papers!
§§§
Aaaaand that's where we're going to stop for the day. Comment below, tell me what you think!! And don't forget to check out Jay's post on Friday, which I wrote with her! Go check it out now.
Buh-bye!
Recently I asked my fellow bloggers what they'd like to hear from me, and they requested a LIVE post! However, sadly, Blogger doesn't allow videos to be uploaded (except for JJ, who always manages to please it somehow. Tell us your secretssssss)
So what I did is record myself, talking with you guys, while painting. It's not exactly what I had in mind, and it turned out to be...well, REALLY long, so I'll have to post it over several posts (I had no idea I talked to myself so much!!!) Anyway, it's kinda just me tangent-ing about, but it gives you guys a chance to 'hear' me completely unedited, you know? I hope you enjoy part one and all the parts to come (seriously, this thing is so long. Why the heck did I record for thirty minutes straight)
Enjoy!
Hey everybody!
So this is going to be like a live recording of me painting...
I probably won't actually end up talking about painting that much, I don't usually talk about painting while I'm painting. Um. I don't know if I'll put everything in this voice recording actually into the blog post. I'm going to try to, but you know, sometimes I talk about weird things to myself. I write out loud. I do some weird stuff.
Um. Luckily, I'm not posting this recording directly, so you know, I can delete out curse words and stuff. I do curse occasionally, because, you know, you splatter red paint over your finally finished blue background and you're just like, 'oooooooh fudge.'
You know what I'm talking about.
Okay....so, let me check my brushes, make sure...yeah, this water's clear enough. Okay all is well, everything is great, the system works. Yes, I'm quoting Blimey Cow. It's automatic. Don't even try stop me.
Lemme move some paints aside, I don't want to get my iPad wet because my poor iPad has been through enough. Kay, is the microphone over here? *tap tap* It's over here. Alllllrighty. So, um, today I'm just working on my mural, basically. Not really doing much. Talking to myself, because....that's what normal people do......
I wonder, I'm in a garage, can they hear me out there? That would really stink if they could hear me out there. Who knows, maybe the next door neighbors are standing by the garage door and laughing their heads off. Because I'm talking to myself in a garage. Well, technically I'm not talking to myself, technically I'm talking to my iPad. ........that's worse.
Okay, let's just paint now.
....I don't even know what I'm going to work on!
I kinda felt like painting but didn't plan out what I'm going to paint. I really should work...I'm going to work on Thanos today. Thanos is going in the top corner, top left corner. Is it Thanos? Thantanos? How's that spelled? I think it's Thanos. Lemme go grab a stool real quick because I can not reach that high without hurting my arms. Or my soul.
(To my parents) If anyone wants me I'll be talking to myself in the garage!
Did the microph- oh it picked that up. Okay wow.
*shoving things around* My workshop is constantly a mess....I, have this styrofoam thing that I sit on because I don't have a stool. I have like a step stool that I occasionally bring in, but it doesn't belong to me, so....if I got paint on it, it'd probably make my mom....pretty mad. So I'm not going to do that. Because mad moms are never fun.
*sigh* I probably should have cleaned up my work shop, you know, so I had a work space available, before I started this so I don't have to go through tons of recordings of me, going through reference papers!
§§§
Aaaaand that's where we're going to stop for the day. Comment below, tell me what you think!! And don't forget to check out Jay's post on Friday, which I wrote with her! Go check it out now.
Buh-bye!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!