Jay - Life Update

Heyyyyyyy, guys! Another late post from yours truly!!

I haven't given much of an update on my life, so why not? Right? Well, anyway I'm going out for a character in the play at my new school. :) The play they're doing is The Wizard Of Oz and you can all guess who I'm auditioning as....>:D

THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST, OF COURSE!!!!

....I just gotta work on my accent.....hehehehehe......

 But do not fret, my pretties, that's not all I'm doing at school. *Cue maniacal laughter* I'M GONNA STALK PEOPLE!!!

Well, not really. But I am doing Photography for the Yearbook. 8) I'm such a nerd, guys.
Last bit of news, I might be getting my hair dyed!! My mom says I can get a temporary thing, and I have to choose a color. I'm thinking of blue red, but I'm not sure if they would look good with my hair type...

Whelp, there's my update! Have a good night, guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)