Noelle - Day 351 (Photo Dump Pt. 2)
Hello!
How are all my fantabulous readers doing today? I hope you're doing great!
So I know I've bene doing lots of multiple-part posts recently, BUT I SWEAR THAT I'LL STOP. ISH. Well, okay, maybe not, because I'm still going to be doing the coloring book pages, but beyond that....
I'll stop ranting now and get on with it. I have part two of the photo dump right here!!!
How are all my fantabulous readers doing today? I hope you're doing great!
So I know I've bene doing lots of multiple-part posts recently, BUT I SWEAR THAT I'LL STOP. ISH. Well, okay, maybe not, because I'm still going to be doing the coloring book pages, but beyond that....
I'll stop ranting now and get on with it. I have part two of the photo dump right here!!!
![]() |
| Why are you not watching Warehouse 13 yet? WHY ARE YOU NOT WATCHING WAREHOUSE 13 YET? WHY ARE YOU NOT WATCHING WAREHOUSE 13 YET?? |
![]() |
| So despite the whole Force v.s. Batman thing going on right now on G+ right now, this was too adorable not to share. LOOK AT THEM!! |
![]() |
| Idk I know I don't usually post serious stuff but I really, really agreed with this. |
![]() |
| IT LOOKS SO COMFORTABLE. |
![]() |
| I need this t-shirt. (by the way, t-shirt design ideas coming soon, don't ask) |
![]() |
| I don't care that it's a custom jacket I don't care that it's super complicated I don't care that I'd never have a chance to wear it I don't care that it cost over three hundred bucks I WANT IT |
![]() |
| Here, have some art inspiration |
![]() |
| Like I said in the last photo dump, I really, really like wreck this journal right now. |
![]() |
| Leo g-get away from th-there. |
![]() |
| Okay first of all, this is a gorgeous outfit Second of all, CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS. THIS IS CONSIDERED A PLUS SIZE MODEL. THAT WOMAN IS PROBABLY THE SAME WEIGHT AS MOI. UGH. |
![]() |
| I'm so glad school is over. |
Alright, see, that wasn't too bad! No more photo dump for a while, I promise. :D
Anyway, I hope you liked that and I hope you have a great day!! Bye bye y'all!











Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!