Jillian - Day 353 (Nick Wilde Tsum Tsum)
Hey hey!
So we all loved the movie Zootopia, right? And if you haven't seen it one, this post has no spoilers...
and two, what are you doing that you haven't one of Pixar's greatest films?!?
I mean, its becoming one of my favorites!
Not to mention Ginnifer Goodwin voices Judy...
Who plays Snow White on Once Upon a Time...
Which happens to be my favorite show!?!?
Yeah, I'm super cool like that
Okay, you're probably thinking, "okay stop with the gif's and finish the post already"
Fine.
Onto the post!
So you maybe wondering, "what's up with all this Zootopia stuff and what is a tsum tsum?
First, I got this Nick Wilde tsum tsum from Target for about $12
(if you were wondering)
Isn't he cute?
I mean look at that smolder!
And second, a tsum tsum is a Japanese designed-stuffed animal-cute toy-collectable thingy...
That's the best way to describe it I guess...
There are a million different Disney tsums tsums that they make so you should go check it out after this post :)
This is a size comparison between the medium tsums and the small tsums.
These are all my tsums.
This isn't going to be a regular post subject I just thought I'd share this with you so you could fall in love and get some for yourself and we could go crazy about how Disney-y and cute they are!
Bye!
Please excuse the incorrect date... At least I'm posting now, be happy!







Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!