Hi everybody!
I promised an interesting post and by golly I intend to follow through (and yes, I did just say
golly) At least, sorta. Kinda. I hope this counts. This is all stuff I've found on the internet, and I think they're kinda cool. Anyway, this is part one, and then I'll do a coloring page tomorrow, then part two, and then I guess something else. Yay, planning ahead!
 |
| I usually don't like Wonder Woman cosplays, because usually they're provocative and just plain crude, but this one is really good. |
 |
I REALLY REALLY WANT TO DRAW THIS
(Madison: GET THE SALT) |
 |
I've been seeing this guy all over Pinterest...he's a cat and owl gryphon thing. It's adorable - TOOTHLESS WITH FUR
MOAR
(jk I won't bomb you with Cat Gryphons)
(yet) |
 |
| As some of you know, I've been really into drawing eyes recently, probably because I watched a tutorial for oil painting eyes but did it in colored pencil and it turned out really good (in my opinion) (I'll post it soon) |
 |
I really love this painting of ariel for two reasons
Reason #1: Her hair looks accurate coming out of water
Reason #2: REALISTIC BODY |
 |
| Like I said, I really like drawing eyes. This came up on Pinterest and I just had to pin it |
 |
| Did anybody see Zootopia? No? WELL YOU SHOULD. |
 |
Harry Potter is my life. Well, it was, but then Marvel came along and things got like 800x more complicated. BUT HARRY POTTER IS STILL THE BEST.
LOOKING AT YOU ANNA LEAH. |
 |
| *cough cough* Jay *cough cough cough* |
 |
I've been really into looking up pictures of Wreck This Journal pages, and then realizing that I've already done that page in my book. :(
WHICH MEANS I NEED A NEW WRECK THIS JOURNAL, RIGHT?! |
 |
GUESS WHO DOESN'T HAVE BOTTLE CAPS ANY MORE
THIS GIIIIIRL!!!
(if you're confused, I had a practical stash of bottle caps, like...800 or so) |
 |
| And finally some GORGEOUS Merida fan art that I absolutely LOVE. Ain't it WONDERFUL!? |
Alright, that's all for today! Thank you for reading everybody, and comment below with what
you'd like me to find and photo dump next!! :D Have a great day!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!