Jillian - Day 355 (Camoflage Nail Art)
Hey hey!
How's your week going? Have you noticed the new music? If you have any suggestions of songs to add (or remove for that matter) visit here.
How's your week going? Have you noticed the new music? If you have any suggestions of songs to add (or remove for that matter) visit here.
Anyway, onto the post!
I don't really have a reference for this.
I just wanted to do a camouflage design so I looked up a video for some guidance, which is below if you want to check that out.
The base color, the kaki-colored polish, is L.A. Colors: Color Craze and the name is Simply
The rest of the colors are actually acrylics but I'll list the colors of the paints.
The lighter green is Sap Green
The brown is Burnt Umber
The darker green is Olive Green
And if you were wondering, yes you can paint with acrylic paints on your nails, you just need a base color so it doesn't stain your nails and a top coat so it doesn't get scraped or peeled off.
I hope you enjoyed this nail art! Comment down below if you have any nail art ideas :)
Bye!

Those are so cute!!!!!! I probably wouldn't be able to do that. I'm not that talented.
ReplyDeleteBasically just blobs of different greens, and some brown...
ReplyDelete