Anna Leah - Day 357 (Me Being Dumb)

Well. This is awkward.
So, I had a great story for you guys, but unfortunately, I made a terrible mistake. As I was copying from Docs and pasting onto this page, I accidentally clicked "cut" instead. 

Excuse me for a moment, I'm about to lose my cool. NOOOOOOOOOO WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *Ahem* That's better. Kinda. 

So, now I'm just wingin' it. Because there is no way I'm re-writing that thing right now. 

Right now I'm sitting in a beach house, staring out into the ocean as I write this post, so that's helping me de-stress. Ain't nobody got time for stress on vacation!!!

 Well, this is going to be a boring post, but we have some great stuff coming in the future! I promise I'm not always this boring, and I wouldn't have posted this under normal conditions, but I wanted to contribute, contribution submitted, LATER Y'ALL ANNA OUT.


Comments

  1. Um this is probably the wrong thing to say but...you know if you click cut then you can just click paste and it'll reappear, right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh. Yeah, I didn't know that....*sniffle*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)