Noelle - Day 349 (Betrayers Preview!)

Hello everybody!
I'm SUPER excited to announce that the third book of my first ever series, the RMS or Messy Marvel series, is now in progress!  This feels like REALLY important to me right now but I'll probably look back at this post in say a year and be like what the heck was I thinking?

I know, I know, I said I was going to post a coloring page today...I LIED.  MWHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway:

You fought the shadows
You survived the truth
But can you live through The Betrayers?

(I know, I know, it's lame, but I just liked the way it sounded)  Also, DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE SURVIVORS.  I WILL SPOIL IT.

Super Cool Preview!!!

It took her a month to convince them to give her a super bouncy ball.


A month!  Not only was that going to throw off her convincing time average by A LOT, but it was also just ridiculous!  How in the world would anybody manage to escape from this stupid place with a bouncy ball the size of a quarter?


“They treat me like I’m a wanted ex-hero slash criminal with a record for murder, lying, escaping from cells, and S.H.I.E.L.D. sabotage attempts.  Oh wait.  I am,” she grumbled, tossing the ball into the air and catching it deftly with her other hand.


And to top it all off, nobody had come to visit her except Nick Fury (who was hardly a visitor in the first place) and an occasional interrogator, who she never actually talked to, only stared at emotionlessly until he shuddered and scampered off once more.  Not that she was expecting visitors, since her sisters and Danny were hopefully out of town and off the grid.  As for the rest of her friends, they had pretty much told her to leave and never return, so yeah.  She was totally expecting a ‘Welcome Home!’ cake from them.


You’re here by choice, she reminded herself, shifting a little.  Pain flared in her back, which hadn’t healed much in the time she had been there.  She ignored it and threw the ball in the air again.


By choice.


Nobody can get hurt because of you if you’re in a cell.


Except Mozart.


She bit her lip so hard that she was surprised that she didn’t taste blood.  She couldn’t allow herself to think about him, couldn’t allow herself to cry.  Not with eight cameras pointed at her.  Not in front of S.H.I.E.L.D.


Yep.

The exciting life of Jessie Willow, fallen hero.


§§§

And that's all your getting, until I open up the posted sections doc (which always cracks me up, because without it, I get one or two "hey have you written something" each month but with it...let's say I have a small army of followers) I hope you enjoyed my last two books and I wish y'all luck surviving this one!

By the way, if you're interested in reading The Warriors or The Survivors, send me an email or contact me on G+ and I'll get it to you right away!

Alright, thanks for reading everybody, and have a great day!

(and a daily, because reasons:)


Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)