Jillian - A Quick Update
Hey hey!
This is just a quick update post on what I'm planning for the next few posts or so. Don't fear Christmas posts on the way! OCD Person: "Wait! You forgot about Thanksgiving!" ...Yeah, my family doesn't really do anything big for Thanksgiving, except our Pie Competition, which nobody came to...
This is just a quick update post on what I'm planning for the next few posts or so. Don't fear Christmas posts on the way! OCD Person: "Wait! You forgot about Thanksgiving!" ...Yeah, my family doesn't really do anything big for Thanksgiving, except our Pie Competition, which nobody came to...
Christmas posts include some - DIY's, decoration tours, ASL interpretations, and possibly a video of my Christmas play... I don't have everything figured out, I just wanted to post an update so you didn't think I died.
(SIDE NOTE: The witty vocab is leaving my post at this time, and might not be back so... :SIDE NOTE OVER)
Bye!


No more witty vocab words?! *sniffle*
ReplyDelete