Jay - Christmas Present
Hey, nerds.
How was your Halloween?
Good?
Mine was great. I went out with a group o friends and we walked all over the entire base. All the way from the gate to our houses, which is about two miles. Sadly, I don't have any pictures......guess that's the great thing about not having a phone, right?
Buuuuuuuuuuut, guess what holiday is coming up? And nah, it ain't Thanksgiving......IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
(for all your fandom needs: http://www.redbubble.com/)
Annnnyywhoooooooooo, since Christmas is coming up, I'M DOING DRAWINGS!!!!
YES!
ART!
YAY!!!!
But seriously, I am! I'll be doing sketches (full color.....possibly....) for the great price of..........FREE! No cost, dudes! And, if you haven't seen my art before, here's two examples:
But yeah! I'll be taking in requests until November 30th, and then I'll start drawing! Once I'm done with em all, I'll make a big ol' blog post for all of them!
START SENDING THEM IN!
(and PS, everyone get's up to two drawings.....nothing more, nothing less)
How was your Halloween?
Good?
Mine was great. I went out with a group o friends and we walked all over the entire base. All the way from the gate to our houses, which is about two miles. Sadly, I don't have any pictures......guess that's the great thing about not having a phone, right?
Buuuuuuuuuuut, guess what holiday is coming up? And nah, it ain't Thanksgiving......IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
(for all your fandom needs: http://www.redbubble.com/)
Annnnyywhoooooooooo, since Christmas is coming up, I'M DOING DRAWINGS!!!!
YES!
ART!
YAY!!!!
But seriously, I am! I'll be doing sketches (full color.....possibly....) for the great price of..........FREE! No cost, dudes! And, if you haven't seen my art before, here's two examples:
![]() |
| My French Child, Lafayette, is a half-body rough sketch |
![]() |
| AND THIS IS MARTIN! He's an OC of mine. And he's a full-color headshot (though I probably won't be doing any of this kinda stuff for the Christmas thing) |
START SENDING THEM IN!
(and PS, everyone get's up to two drawings.....nothing more, nothing less)


Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!