Hello, I found the intro category. YAY!!! I’M DOING THINGS RIGHT! Ok, I’m Kathleen Pederson. Noelle is the only one that knows me, I met her when she moved here to the lovely Southern Illinois, Land of the Corn and Soybean fields. They’re great. Anyways, I’m 15 years old, I was born on January 17 th , 2001, really late at night. I have lived in Florida (three years), England (three years), and Illinois (9 years.) I play a little soccer, bits of golf, and I love to swim. (Freestyle is my favorite.) I also play the piano. Any obsessions? Candles, Bath and Body Works, Scrapbook Paper, fairy lights, and nail polish. As far as blogging goes, I’m a bit of a newbie. I have done a little before. An online school had a little ePortfolio that I turned into a blog, then promptly got shut down because Chemistry grades were at a C. This time I have mother’s permission. So I talked to Noelle and I guess I get Sundays, which is a superb day for my schedule, but probably the hardest day to ac...
600 seems pretty impressive to me!
ReplyDelete