Homecoming

Hello, hello, hello!

So Spider man: Homecoming is coming out soon, and I decided to write a post on it. Like every other blogger here....lets hope I at least get some notice.....which is unlikely. But any who, the newest installment in the new set of standalones promises to be a good one. (Though I'm still waiting for Captain Marvel and Inhumans)

The movie is centered around 15-year old Peter Parker (played by Tim Holland), a nerdy high school student that.....it's well liked. When I said that, you probably imagined tall, blonde, jockey Flash Thompson, right? Well, you're kind of wrong. In this reimagining in the MCU, Flash is a snobby rich kid played by Tony Revolori. Finally, some representation!


Some other new characters are Michelle, one of his classmates, and Ned. Ned is played by Jacob Batalon and is basically Peter's best friend. Also one of the few people to know about his powers. And, of course, there's MJ- wait. No. There's no Mary Jane in this movie, folks! The main love interest is Liz Allan, who was a side character in the original Spider man comics.

And then, of course, there's everyone's favorite Tin Man.....Tony Stark. In this movie, he's kind of the mentor for Peter......just not a good one. In this, Uncle Ben has already died. As clearly shown with the fact that he's Spiderman. In this movie, Tony kind of becomes Uncle Ben. Metaphorically. The 'your too young just stay out of it' adult. Y'know?

Andhemightalsodiebutthatsjustaprobabliltysoyeahimjustgonnamoveon...

There's also a butt load of our favorite side characters. Like Aunt May (Stop. Marvel, she is TOO YOUNG), Happy Hogan and a few others. One of which being the main villain, the Vulture. (Theres a few other villains but im too lazy to name them all...)

So yeah, The movie is looking to be an amazing start to the summer- or sort of start....I suppose - and I can't wait for it to come out. Hope you enjoyed the post! Bye!

-A.R.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)