Update on life - Madison


Hey!
     Its been a really, really long time since I've posted, and I have alot to update you on. So buckled up and sit tight for this long post.
     November 22, 2016 I moved....again. Leaving the place that was my home for a year to move to Maryland. I've lived in Maryland once before so it wasn't a huge shock while moving. When we got to church it was like we never left, it was awesome. The reason we moved is because my dad changed jobs again. He retired from the military in June of 2015, so no more moving becuase of the miliary. He ended up sort of coming back into the military. I have no idea what he does now, a contractor for the government or something. But I was able to come into his work and actually see his office, so those who have a parent in the military knows what I'm talking about. I think I have only ever seen 3 of my dad's work. In my 16 years of life, and all the 13ish different times he changed work spaces...only3. Anyways....we moved to Maryland and I don't want to move again. Here's some pics of our trip.








Just note how boring it was, all I did was sleep, so not much to show...

Anyways, now I'm in Maryland and my life is pretty boring. I am trying to find things to keep me busy, but I would rather be in my room all day and read and re read the same 3 series. But I am taing a running class thing. I hate running. I am also going to be taking a lifeguard training course and hopefully have a summer job.I was cashier while in Washington, but I wanted to try something different here.

Some of you may know but my eldest brother Ryan went into the Air Force in July, and he is doing awesome. He is a load master which is basically playing tetris in an airplane and moving the cargo around to keep the plane balanced and to fit everything in there. My other older brother Carson is planning to go into the Air Force this coming June, he wants to be a mechanic for the big planes.

So that's my life from the last time I've posted, not much, but whatever. Hope you enjoyed!

-M

Comments

  1. Try re adding the images-- they aren't showing for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I re added them, I hope you can see them now.

      Delete
    2. Yup! Super cute! Your cat is so cute! She seems to love cuddles!

      Delete
    3. Awwww! I love the cat pictures lol (so fuzzy, so cuddly...wish KitKat was like that)

      Delete
    4. Well we have spoiled her so now she thinks she is the queen of everything.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)