IBFS New Writer!

Hi guys!
I'm so excited to be blogging here for you all! Like you have no idea!
Wait oh yeah, excuse my rudeness... you may be wondering who I am and I get it!

So yes, my name is Carly. I am 15 years old, and I am a sophomore in high school! Crazy right?
Well... you might not think so. Oh yeah, that's something that you should know about me, I tend to literally write my random thoughts into the blog and somehow they are there when I publish? Weird right? Well... you might not think so... huh? Oh sorry. I get carried away. I'm the youngest of 5 other brothers and sisters, and guess what? I'm adopted! Hmm... now that I mention that I should probably add that to my blog... oops :P

My Family (Although it's missing my oldest brother because he took this one)
Also for safety purposes, I didn't show their faces.
Some things that I like to do would be blogging of course! That's one of my favorite things to do. I do have a blog called, DintPhotos. Feel free to check it out! It's relatively new as in a new website. I originally had it on Blogger, but I didn't get a big audience to read some of the amazing content I had on it. For awhile I researched some of the better blogging sites, but most of them said Blogger, Wordpress, Weebly, and Tumblr. It's funny because my site was also on Wordpress at one time, but I didn't get too many views on that one. Then Tumblr is more of a short picture or text post.
My friend Emma actually recommended Weebly, the one I'm on now to me. I totally recommend another blog site she has called, Two Dorks With a Blog! That blog is also run by someone that you may know very well that also writes here, Kathleen! How cool is that?!

Some other things that I like would be:

  • Writing stories
  • Animals (especially pugs!) 
My dog, Dinah!

  • Disney movies
  • Reading occasionally 
  • Netflix shows 
    • Reign
    • Finished, "A Series of Unfortunate Events" in one day I might add
  • Anime (Attack on Titan, Black Butler, Tokyo Ghoul...)
  • Photography

You'll see a lot more where that came from soon for possibly the next time I blog!

I definitely will post some photography every once in awhile, and I will get to it eventually on my blog as well! In fact, you can even feature your own photos on my blog too!

Anyway,
I think I talked too much, so I'll let you all go for now!
If you guys want to learn a little bit more about me check it out on my blog by clicking here!

Much Love,
-Carly
Instagram
---------------
Links (only) updated 2. 2018.

Comments

  1. Oi y'all, be nice and say hi. I swear she does't bite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carly! It's so great getting to know you! One of my best friends, Jolie, just finished binge watching all of A Series of Unfortunate Events, too. She really wants me to watch them xD Welcome to the community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you should it is very good! And thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi Carly! Welcome to the blog!!!! Just wanted to say, you did an AMAZING job on your post, and your dog is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate it and yeahhh, you can't say no to that adorable pug 😁

      Delete
  4. Hello hello hello! Welcome to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carly! It's been forever since we've seen eachother! Welcome to our group! Don't be intimidated, we look like pro's on the outside (sarcasm) but really we have no idea what's going on. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I know it's so crazy! And thanks :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)