Hello, hello, hello!
How's your day been? I hope it's been alright, 'cus over here we've been snowed in. I hate the snow, so I've been huddled up watching OUAT and Stranger Things. And eating tubs of ice cream...all in all, a very lazy day.
So recently, I got a graphic design tablet. Normally I used my kindle to draw, but using a graphic tablet is so much easier, Y'all have no idea. It's beauty.
Noelle also has a tablet, but she uses Adobe to paint. I use Paint Tool SAI, which is complicated and annoying but also very fun when I'm actually trying. So, today, for a lazy post, I thought I would just pop in and show off some of my recent art pieces.
*Makes a Will Smith pose* TADA!
 |
| This was actually my first piece on SAI! :D |
 |
| I was writing something with a faun in it, so this happened. |
 |
| AND THEN MISS MARIA REYNOLDS WALKED INTO MY LIFE! |
 |
| A very random painting done by me! |
 |
| A nice, fluffy Angelica Schuyler |
 |
| Told you this program was frigging complicated... |
Any who, that's what I've been up to recently! Have a great day and stay warm!
I'd like to add that her 'very random painting' was of Odo, a character we invented together (he's a dork)
ReplyDelete(a beautiful dork)
The first one was Odo as well....I think
Delete