Jillian- Day 2 (Thinking about my Future)

Hey it's me again! I'm surprised I made it two days, I don't know what with happen in the next 363.

So today I went to one of my friend's brother's graduation ceremony and it got me to thinking of what I'm going to end up doing in 3 years, or should I say what I'm going to end up studying from my career. Sometimes I tell myself that that's pretty far away and not the worry about it, and then sometimes I think "I need to be prepared so I don't have to worry later". I may or may not got to college, I may or may not find a career I love until later, I may or may not go out of state. These are all questions and thoughts high schoolers and even middle schoolers have thought about and worried about. I guess want I'm just trying to say here is that you don't have control of your future, only God knows what's best for you, so stop worrying, put it all in his hands, and "let it go, let it go"!

Here the next part of my short story:

Horse Book Part 2
By Moonlace Shimmer

 
 
The flash of light was so bright Silver had to shut her eyes. As she was blinking from almost being blinded, a burst of cold water was splash onto her muzzle. Spitting and sputtering she exclaimed, "What in the hayloft?!?! Is this some kind of prank, I don't-" a voice interrupted her ranting. "Oh my garlic oats I'm so sorry... I didn't... I mean-" "No, it's ok," Silver interrupted back. "Come out from behind the barn." "Ok... let me introduce myself," a horse about the same height as Silver stepped out into view, he was a blue roan with a slightly bluer coat then most roans. He also had a striking mane and tail, they were a brilliant sky blue, they were the same color as his hooves. "My name is Aquarius Seaform, of the Water Realm," Aquarius grinned, then looking at Silver, expecting her to introduce herself. "My name is Silver Spark, of the.. Speeding Stallions... Realm?" Silver stumbled along, having no idea what Aquarius meant by "Water Realm." Aquarius looked confused as well,
"Hmmm... I've never heard of that- wait.. did you say your name was Silver Spark?" "...yes...why?" Aquarius got a really weird look on his face like what Silver had said was wrong, "Ok, um... meet me here at 2:30." "Why?" Silver questioned getting even more confused then before. " Just do it! It's very important!" "Ok What ever you say?" The Aquarius trotted nervously toward the fence and walked through it like it was a water hologram. Silver blinked and shook her head, but when she looked again, the fence was just like before, solid wood.
I hope you enjoyed the 2nd part of my story. That's all I have to say for now! Bye!
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)