Jillian- Day 1 (Intro)

Hey I'll help you out with this challenge Noelle, by doing it also :)

I know I haven't posted anything in a long time. I could say I have been busy with school, I went to NY, my grandma was here, my poodle can't help walking across the keyboard as I type. But none of those excuses are worth it.

Disclaimer: I'm a HORRIBLE procrastinator. "Oh, it can wait until later". Famous last words...

So I decided I try to summit short stories each time I post (lets see how long this will last)...

Horse Book Part 1
By Moonlace Shimmer
 
 
Silver Spark snorted and looked off into the distance at the other side of the field. Her long, white mane with shinning silver streak flowed back and forth as the breeze gently wafted through it. It was just a normal morning, she had just got brushed by the stable boy, ate, and was lead out to the pasture near the barn. Silver lived on Speeding Stallion Farms. She didn't know why the farm was called that, to her knowledge there was no "speeding stallions" around here, just 2 Shetland ponies and an old donkey. Her day consisted of eating, getting groomed, grazing in the pasture and giving a riding lesson every so often, it was a very boarding list of events to Silver. By the corner of the barn, Silver had found a nice patch of grass to graze on when suddenly a huge flash of light came from around the corner.
 
I hope you enjoyed that little piece, I'll try to write more tomorrow.
 
Bye!
 

Comments

  1. Love the music! Can you do some Disney mixes? That would be amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)