Maddie's art


 Ok, hey guys, sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I have been busy with school and everything. When I have free time, I love to doodle, paint , sketch, and anything of the sort. I hope you guys like these that I have done so, please tell me if you like them and if your an artist give me some hints!!!

-Madison . F

Van Gogh's very famous painting of the start night. But it is my version.


 Personally I don't know what I was doing but I think it's pretty.
 It was meant to be a sun, but it looks like a hay bail, use your imagination here I guess. =)
 I love to make patterns, I just used graphing paper, a pencil, and my imagination.
 To me this could be one of those old video games. It looks like it right?(my tablet took the picture sideways for some reason...)
 I have no idea what went on here....
This is a very pretty picture to me, a very simple drawing.

I must admit, I am a whovian I couldn't help but do this one.

Comments

  1. ANTI-HOOVIAN LEAGUE FOREVER!!!! (currently only one member....}:|...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well let's hope that that doesn't get very far....no offense Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANTI-HOOVIAN LEAGUE UNITE!!!! (mainly cause I'm not allowed to watch Dr. Who)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahah so there Madison...it wanted to autocorrect to madisonheheheheheheheherobrine what the heck I don't get this I have never typed that in my life...?????

    Anyway, I like your art :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)