International BFF's Barking Blogger
Hey this is Boomer, Jillian's dog, and as a new blogger
I devote my first post on this blog to shelter dogs :)
Just last Saturday I was sitting in my
metal kennel listening to the pit bull beside me barking about food and on
my other side was a terrier jumping about six feet in the air.
Then my new family came to pick me up, I was so happy!
Now they play with me and I get lots of walks. I get let out whenever I want, I get my own
toys, and I get petted all day long :D
So the moral of the story for you dog owners is if your searching for a dog, try looking
at a shelter first.
Here's a little post from Jillian about how wonderful I am:
Yes, Boomer is wonderful, he doesn't bark or whine (just grunts and snores), he doesn't beg at meal times, is leash trained, knows how to play fetch (is working on drop it), and is in training for some awesome tricks! (Boomer with keep you posted on recent tricks he knows)
Anyway, all I'm trying to say that shelter dogs can be just as amazing a
dog from a purebred breeder, maybe even better.
So with that, take it away Boomer!
Hope you enjoyed this post and next time your looking for a dog
try looking at a shelter
Boomer

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!