I'm Here
Hi guys, it's Noelle!
I know I haven't posted in a while, and that's because nobody has... I keep waiting for somebody else to post, forgetting that I'm the one that has to drag people into posting :| Responsiblity and that sort of crud. So anyway, I want to start this off by saying sorry for that - both the not posting and the dragging people into posting. I know that you guys are busy, just like I am, and as for my readers...well...I've been busy :D
Which leads me to what this post is about, which is really just saying....I'm here. Even if I'm not posting, I'm alive and I'm okay. I'm here, even when I'm not responding to comments. I'm here, even when my posts are dry and tired and dragging along because that's how I am at the time. I'm always here, writing and thinking and drawing and giving my readers what I can, because they're awesome and deserve the best.
I'm glad that they're here, that you're here, because you're what keeps this blog alive! You're what keeps it fun, what keeps me writing and looking for new things to do and new things to write!! Hugs! Hugs for all, because I'm here. If you ever have ideas, something you think I should write, ever need somebody to talk to, I'm here. I'm always here, and while sometimes I'm busy and tired and grumpy, I've always got time for my readers, whether they're new or been here for the last forever.
So yeah, don't worry when IBFs goes through a dead stage. I've watched this blog rise and fall through the years and it always bounces back. Literally, always.
Conclusion: Thank you, and I'm still alive! I'm going to drag the other bloggers into the realm of the living soon, so hopefully this blog will start being a bit more lively. And see you next time!! I guarantee there will be a next time :)
I know I haven't posted in a while, and that's because nobody has... I keep waiting for somebody else to post, forgetting that I'm the one that has to drag people into posting :| Responsiblity and that sort of crud. So anyway, I want to start this off by saying sorry for that - both the not posting and the dragging people into posting. I know that you guys are busy, just like I am, and as for my readers...well...I've been busy :D
Which leads me to what this post is about, which is really just saying....I'm here. Even if I'm not posting, I'm alive and I'm okay. I'm here, even when I'm not responding to comments. I'm here, even when my posts are dry and tired and dragging along because that's how I am at the time. I'm always here, writing and thinking and drawing and giving my readers what I can, because they're awesome and deserve the best.
I'm glad that they're here, that you're here, because you're what keeps this blog alive! You're what keeps it fun, what keeps me writing and looking for new things to do and new things to write!! Hugs! Hugs for all, because I'm here. If you ever have ideas, something you think I should write, ever need somebody to talk to, I'm here. I'm always here, and while sometimes I'm busy and tired and grumpy, I've always got time for my readers, whether they're new or been here for the last forever.
So yeah, don't worry when IBFs goes through a dead stage. I've watched this blog rise and fall through the years and it always bounces back. Literally, always.
Conclusion: Thank you, and I'm still alive! I'm going to drag the other bloggers into the realm of the living soon, so hopefully this blog will start being a bit more lively. And see you next time!! I guarantee there will be a next time :)
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!