Christmas Candles and a Little Self - Promo - Kathleen

Hi all.... So school started again... Boy howdy I was not ready for the tsunami that hit me...

So I know y'all love these posts (sarcasm) but I have another review for you. These might not be the favorite, but we will make you love it. Or I could just move it over to another blog I'm on 😛 More on that later.

So it's December! The Christmas posts are coming in full force! Christmas Break is almost upon us! New Years! My sisters birthday! Basically. this month is going to be a month full of me squealing because Christmas is my favorite holiday for obvious reasons.

Candles are one of them. Christmas candles are something that will automatically make me happy. So I'm going to do a review post on all the Christmas candles I have. Which is six. So lets do it.

Lets start with Yankee Candle. Everyone knows the smell of Christmas trees. This Balsam and Cedar candle pretty much nails it. The thing about Yankee Candles though, is that every candle smells a little different. I guess what I'm saying about this is that they aren't very consistent. So I'll just talk about how the candle initially smells today.
Magical Frosted Forest is very similar to Balsam and Cedar. The only difference is that this one is a bit sweeter. Not in a sickly sweet way though, which is unusual for a Yankee Candle.
North Pole smells exactly like it says it would. Just like candy canes. Like sweet, candy mint, kind of like the spearmint gum. I like it a lot.
Red Apple Wreath was also in my Fall Candle Review. I won't say to much about it except that it smells like an apple pie. Mine does burn a little smoky though.
Winter garden tastes like mint leaves from your garden. It's very similar to North Pole, but has a much more fresh. Almost savory. It's really nice to burn in January when you aren't feeling as festive.
This is Woodland Path, by Ashland. This was also featured in my Fall Candle review. It smells like a more woodsy Balsam and Cedar. Or for Noelle, it smells like the hotel we stayed at for Steubenville this past summer.

That's all for the candles, but I have a little self-promo to do. So my friend and I started a blog, called Two Dorks with a Blog, or TDwB. We do some beauty, lifestyle, pet kind of posts. If you could head over there and show it some love, we would greatly appreciate it! I will link it below. Also, if you have any posts you want me to do, just comment it below!

Kathleen
twodorkswithablog.blogspot.com
internationalbffs.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)