Young Avengers
Hey y'all!
So I recently saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Two and Spiderman Homecoming, and both got me thinking about the future of the MCU and where it's gonna go.
So we all know that a lot of actors are either getting stand-alones or are leaving the company due to, y'know, contracts and such. That made me realize something. Since a lot of actors are gonna leave, there's probably a hellavu lot of death in Infinity War. So...that basically means bye-bye Avengers, right?
NOPE!
There's actually a backup plan for the Avengers....the Young Avengers, aka the most widely diverse team I've ever seen and by far my favorite.
The first member is America Chavez, aka Miss America. A hispanic teenager with super-strength, speed and flight. Like a better version of Cap.
Next in the twins, Tommy Shepard and Bobby Kaplan. Reincarnation of Scarlet Witch's sons. Don't ask, even I don't understand. Tommy has Quicksilver's speed and goes by, well, Speed. Also looks like the guy too. His brother has his mother's abilities, and goes by Wiccan (or Demiurge). He looks like a cool version of his mother.
There's Kate Bishop, the new Hawkeye. She's like a wickedly cool mix of Black Widow and Hawkeye, and has teamed up with the latter on multiple occasions. She also has a pretty awesome outfit too.
After Kate is Teddy Altman, or Hulking. He's a Kree/Skrull hybrid and can shapeshift as well as a bunch of other abilities that far outweigh the original Hulk's abilities. He was also in the Civil War comic arc on Cap's side. Traitor.
Noh-Varr's next. I don't know a lesser t about him, but I do know he's dating Kate Bishop...*shrug*.
There's David Alleyne, or Prodigy. He can steal anybody's knowledge and use in against them. Pretty cool dude.
And that's all for the current team! There are former members, but I don't think they'll pop up. Maybe in flashbacks, but whatever.
Hope you liked the post!
So I recently saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Two and Spiderman Homecoming, and both got me thinking about the future of the MCU and where it's gonna go.
So we all know that a lot of actors are either getting stand-alones or are leaving the company due to, y'know, contracts and such. That made me realize something. Since a lot of actors are gonna leave, there's probably a hellavu lot of death in Infinity War. So...that basically means bye-bye Avengers, right?
NOPE!
There's actually a backup plan for the Avengers....the Young Avengers, aka the most widely diverse team I've ever seen and by far my favorite.
The first member is America Chavez, aka Miss America. A hispanic teenager with super-strength, speed and flight. Like a better version of Cap.
Next in the twins, Tommy Shepard and Bobby Kaplan. Reincarnation of Scarlet Witch's sons. Don't ask, even I don't understand. Tommy has Quicksilver's speed and goes by, well, Speed. Also looks like the guy too. His brother has his mother's abilities, and goes by Wiccan (or Demiurge). He looks like a cool version of his mother.
There's Kate Bishop, the new Hawkeye. She's like a wickedly cool mix of Black Widow and Hawkeye, and has teamed up with the latter on multiple occasions. She also has a pretty awesome outfit too.
After Kate is Teddy Altman, or Hulking. He's a Kree/Skrull hybrid and can shapeshift as well as a bunch of other abilities that far outweigh the original Hulk's abilities. He was also in the Civil War comic arc on Cap's side. Traitor.
Noh-Varr's next. I don't know a lesser t about him, but I do know he's dating Kate Bishop...*shrug*.
There's David Alleyne, or Prodigy. He can steal anybody's knowledge and use in against them. Pretty cool dude.
And that's all for the current team! There are former members, but I don't think they'll pop up. Maybe in flashbacks, but whatever.
Hope you liked the post!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!