Jillian- Day 5 (Br@ Ch@)
Hey, so not much to report today. Did school.. and school.. and more school.
So I was thinking... what if the Homeschool group had a newspaper? It could be called Brat Chat. For people that aren't military, a military brat is a kid that has parents/parent in a military branch. Anyway kids could send in reviews about movies, books, short stories, or things that happened to them. I'll see how this go and maybe I can put some articles on this blog :)
So I was thinking... what if the Homeschool group had a newspaper? It could be called Brat Chat. For people that aren't military, a military brat is a kid that has parents/parent in a military branch. Anyway kids could send in reviews about movies, books, short stories, or things that happened to them. I'll see how this go and maybe I can put some articles on this blog :)
Horse Book Part 5
By Moonlace Shimmer
Silver shook her head and looked at Aquarius for an answer, when she saw that right there on his forehead, coming out of his forelock, was a long, sharp horn. Looking around even more Silver noticed that some of the horses in the room had wings, others had horns. She was now more confused then ever, she sputtered, "Aquarius..how...what...I.." "It's okay, the council will explain after you get dry," Aquarius replied, simply. All of a sudden feeling self conscious, Silver looked down at herself and realized that she was drenched. "Here I'll dry you," the dapple-rainbow mare offered, smiling. "Thank y-" But before Silver had finished speaking the mare snapped out her wings and started flapping them. As she did so a great wind came hurling toward Silver all most knocking her off her feet.
Another part of the story, hope you enjoyed!
Bye!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!