My Pinterest Obsession...
I'll say it out right.
I am obsessed with Pinterest. There. I said it. Can we continue with the post now?
Well, so I don't bomb you with my obsession, I'm only
sharing one photo from each board. For the 18th-Century readers, a board is a collection of a particular interest that you "Pin" photos to, alas the "Pinterest".
Anyway...
I am obsessed with Pinterest. There. I said it. Can we continue with the post now?
Well, so I don't bomb you with my obsession, I'm only
sharing one photo from each board. For the 18th-Century readers, a board is a collection of a particular interest that you "Pin" photos to, alas the "Pinterest".
Anyway...
![]() |
| Board Name: "I'm Going on an Adventure" |
![]() |
| Art |
![]() |
| Harry Potter Fandom |
![]() |
| Dragon (although other mythical creatures are involved) |
![]() |
| Steampunk! |
![]() |
| Jewelry |
![]() |
| Disney Fandom |
![]() |
| Nails |
![]() |
| Cute! |
![]() |
| Outfits |
![]() |
| Makeup |
![]() |
| Random Likes and Obsessions (like Pinterest...) |
![]() |
| Awesome Shoes |
![]() |
| Writing Tips |
![]() |
| Funny |
![]() |
| Hair...this is what I want for my wedding if my hair is long enough |
![]() |
| DIY |
![]() |
| Amazing |
![]() |
| Anime and Manga -Till Later, Noelle |



















Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!