Essence Creatures

I do these cute little drawings of characters I call essence creatures.  I thought you would like to see one.  This one is a waterling that I did on my iPad, through a free drawing app called Drawing Box.  Try it out if you like drawing!!
Waterling

If you want to request a particular essence creature for me to do, let me know!  I like doing drawing requests!  Keep in mind that I already am going to do an earthling, a rockling, a fireling, and a winding, so those do not need to be requested.  But let me know, via comments, if there's one you want me to do! :-)

Noelle

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)